Orthopedic Ultrasound, Inc.. has created the Orthopedic Ultrasound “Professional Services Division™” (PSD) of our company. This division will provide highly trained Orthopedic Ultrasound technicians and Radiology reporting for physicians who already own ultrasound equipment. The services include “Jablon Protocol” trained technicians to work in your office performing Orthopedic Ultrasound testing, for your patients. Each patient study will include a technician wet read and comprehensive Radiology report. Services are available on a daily basis or long term services contract.
In-office “Needle Guidance” and “Interventional Procedures” training for your medical staff is another valuable service offered by PSD. These programs provide both didactic and hands-on training with work completed on your patients.
Weekend training programs
provide information specifically designed for the practical application of office based Orthopedic Ultrasound technology. The educational programs are divided into three sections, Upper extremities, Lower Extremities and Special procedures. Every program is approved for 20 CME credit hours.
Orthopedic Ultrasound…Professional Services Division™ (PSD)
- Orthopedic Ultrasound technicians to work in your office—Daily Agreement
- Orthopedic Ultrasound technicians to work in your office—Monthly Agreement
- Orthopedic Ultrasound technicians to work in your office—Annual Agreement
- Radiology Reports and Consultation
- Administrative Billing Specialists
- “Needle Guidance” and “Interventional Procedures” training
- Weekend Training Programs--Upper Extremities
- Weekend Training Programs—Lower Extremities
- Weekend Training Programs—Special Procedures